<body>
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
ahhhh! Haven't felt so gg-ed from training for such a long time :/ Having a hardcore training right after coming back from a 2 weeks holiday is some crazy suicide. Rowed K2 with jianrong today, stability was fine, just that..... I had almost -nil- energy to move. Stupid jet lag, didn't realize that I was affected pretty badly by it. Even jiaolian told me that he couldn't see my eyes whilst rowing -.-" perfect. Tried to zam every bit of strength I had within me for all the sprints, but yeahhh.. sorry toot for having to be the one pulling the boat along. PAISEH! :/ hahaha!

Climax of gg-ness came from running monkey hill. 4 rounds plus 30 pushups after each round. DIE. Jiaolian said that I haven't run in quite a while that's why I had to make up for it. thanks team for running with me. I would have probably just rolled down the hill or collapsed from exhaustion if I didn't have someone there running alongside me (: appreciate that. I promise to regain my stamina and strength within this week so that poor toot doesn't have to drag me along together with the boat oooopss.

Went to school to bathe, eat lunch and MUG. One more week to Common Tests :S First cts in RJ. Don't know what to expect :/ Heard seniors saying that we shouldn't be too upset if we fail our cts, cos' that will spur us on to mug even harder for the promos. but, I DON'T WANT TO FAIL! -_-" like duhhh, who wants to? For me, this entire week will be MUG TRAIN MUG TRAIN. I'll survive (:

Brian McKnight - Win

Dark is the night
I can weather the storm
Never say die
I've been down this road before

I'll never quit
I'll never lay down
See I promised myself that I'd never let me down

So I'll never give up
Never give in
Never let a ray of doubt slip in
And if I fall, I'll never fail
I'll just get up and try again
Never lose hope, never lose faith
There's much too much at stake
Upon myself I must depend
I'm not looking for place or show
I'm gonna win

No stopping now
There's still all ways to go
Someway, somehow
Whatever it takes I know
I'll never quit
I'll never go down
I'll make sure they remember my name
A hundred years from now

When it's all said and done
My once in a lifetime won't be back again
Now is the time to take a stand
Here is my chance
That's why I'll win ...
8:49 am

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME